Community Outreach and Professional Development
Stacy Korfist holds two board positions; President of the Inland Empire iaedp Chapter (international association of eating disorders professionals), and Co-Chair of the Inland Empire Chapter of WAAT (Women’s Association of Addiction Therapists).
Stacy lectures regularly to both professionals and communities. Below is a partial list of recent lectures:
- Shame Resilience & Addiction Recovery
- Exploring the Relationship Between Eating Disorders and PCOS
- What is Dual Diagnosis Anyway?
- Discover the Secrets to Happiness
- Eating Disorders & Sex Addiction: A Desperate Call for Love and Belonging
- Love the Skin You’re In
- Process Addictions within Substance Abuse Treatment
- Understanding the Drama Triangle
- Shame and Resilience: The Hustle for Worthiness
- Ingredients to Healing & Recovery
- The Whack-a-Mole Syndrome: Understanding Addiction Interaction