The Daring Way™ is a highly interactive workshop based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown.
The workshop curriculum was developed to help men, women, and adolescents learn how to show up, be seen, and live braver lives.
The primary focus is on developing resilience skills and developing a courage practice that transforms the way we live, love, parent, and lead. It can be facilitated in clinical, educational, and professional settings, and is suitable for work with individuals, couples, families, work teams, and organizational leaders.
Contact Branches Today for a Confidential Assessment.
The Ten Daring Way™ Guideposts include:
- Letting Go of What People Think (Authenticity)
- Letting Go of Perfectionism (Self-Compassion)
- Letting Go of Numbing and Powerlessness (Resilient Spirit)
- Letting Go of Scarcity and Fear of the Dark (Gratitude and Joy)
- Letting Go of the Need for Certainty (Intuition and Trust)
- Letting Go of Comparison (Creativity)
- Letting Go of Exhaustion and Productivity as Self‐Worth (Play and Rest)
- Letting Go of Anxiety as a Lifestyle (Calm and Stillness)
- Letting Go of Self‐Doubt and “Supposed To” (Meaningful Work)
- Letting Go of Being Cool and “Always in Control” (Laughter, Song and Dance)
What areas of your life do you feel stuck in?
It’s time to Show up… Be Seen… and Live Brave!