Intimacy – Relationships – Betrayal Trauma
Sexual Compulsivity – Love Addiction
Upcoming content to include:
- Neuroscience has taught us that our brains are wired for attachment. In close relationships, it’s important to understand and recognize the sometimes unconscious automatic responses that are triggered by conflicts and perceived threats that naturally occur. (Stan Tatkin, PsyD, author Wired for Love)
- Harvesting a secure couple’s relationship with trust, security, transparency, spontaneity and emotional connection.
- Understanding auto regulation, self-regulation and interactive regulation.
- Addiction as an attachment disorder. A disorder in self-regulation.
- Mending the broken bonds after the trauma of an affair, or any type of betrayal, abandonment, deception or violation of trust.
- Understanding Love Addiction – Love Avoidance.
- Educational lectures about the neurobiological science of relational trauma.
- Groups, Speakers and Lectures.
- Sex Addiction treatment utilizing Patrick Carnes’ task based approach.
- Partners of Betrayal treatment and groups.